https://www.blogger.com/blog/page/edit/4555282177569759821/5600799679300122478

Monday, 31 August 2026

August winner and DT picks

Morning to you all, the last day of the month which means we have the winner and DT picks from our August challenge, our thanks for all the wonderful inspiration you shared with us.

Our winner as selected by Random Org., is April, entry no 25 who is April....

Please mail us with your full name and postal address so we can send your prize.

Now for our DT selection, as always such a difficult task choosing just one each....


Pinky No 28 Avril: I love the bold background and gorgeous fashion stamps. Just draws the eye in. Loved it.

Lynn No 11 Tracey: I love the collage of all the different fashion elements and the mono colour palette.

Brenda No 35 Erika: I love the colour palette of her tag and modern feel with the hot pink nails against the teal background.

Congratulations all three of you, please collect our badge to display on your own blogs. We will be back tomorrow with a new challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! What a lovely surprise! Beautiful DT picks - many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my tag. I feel quite honored because you get so many beautiful tags. And it was a lovely surprise. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant picks and congrats to April on her win. Looking forward to finding out the theme for the next challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winner and toppers........................gr karin

    ReplyDelete