The last day of the month which means it's time to announce the winner of our September challenge along with the DT Favourites. Again there were some fabulous entries abounding with inspiration and varied takes on the theme, thank you all, we really appreciate your support.
So starting with the winner as selected by Random Org., it's no 20 Val, well done, please mail us with your full name and postal address.
Now we move on to difficult decisions again choosing our personal favourites, but here they are....
Lynn no 11 Denise: I really like this tag because of its lovely apple shape and the cute images. I love how clean and crisp the design is, giving the tag such a fun and cheerful feel.
Brenda no 33 Arnaldo: A nice take on the theme, the ATC's quirky and colourful seasonal pumpkins stand out so nicely against the subtle monochrome circle back ground.
Pinky no 14 Erika: I loved her take on the theme and her use of circles. The colours worked beautifully together and the sentiment drew me in.
We will be back tomorrow with a new challenge so hope to see you all again then.




Congrats to Val on her prize win, and also to Denise, Arnaldo & Erika for being showcased. Xxx
ReplyDeletecongrats to the winner en toppers...........gr karin
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners, I have to say I love the big apple, its gorgeous. xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Pinky. I appreciate your support. :) And congrats to all the other winners too. hugs-Erika
ReplyDelete